Glebe Gorillas Football Club is looking for new managers / coaches (Apply Now)
To all football managers out there,
It’s time to take your Football Manager 2018 skills into practice as an exciting opportunity has emerged for an ambitious, dedicated and energetic coach to help shape the future of Glebe Gorillas Football Club. Glebe Gorillas F.C. plays in the ESFA (Eastern Suburbs Football Association) which is the highest amateur football standard in Sydney.
Due to an internal restructure within the club’s football department Glebe Gorillas FC are now seeking to employ a Head Coach and a Reserve Coach for its 2018 Championship team which competes in the ESFA. Glebe Gorillas First Grade finished the 2017 ESFA regular season in fifth place (missing out on the play-offs by one point) where our Reserves finished mid-table. As runners-up of the NSW Football State Cup in 2016 we are looking for a manager that can handle the success Glebe Gorillas FC has had in the last 3 years.
- 2010 – Glebe Gorillas F.C. founded
- 2010 – SAFL Fair Play Award
- 2015 – Championship League
- 2015 – Championship Grand Final
- 2015 – Referee’s Cup
- 2015 – SAFL Cup
- 2015 – SAFL Clubs Cup
- 2016 – Championship League
- 2016 – Championship Grand Final
- 2016 – Premiership League
- 2016 – SAFL Cup
- 2016 – SAFL Clubs Cup
- 2016 – Football NSW State Cup Runners-up
As any Football Manager knows, you can’t just pick a formation at random and hope for the best. A season is long, injuries could happen and you need to make sure your tactics work in tandem with the Glebe Gorillas squad abilities. Are you ready for the challenge? Ready to add on more trophies in our trophy cabinet and deliver continious success to the Glebe Gorillas. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form.
The role requires ongoing collaboration with the club’s football staff and coaches to deliver key performance and ongoing development of players.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the performance of the First or Reserve Grade side to fulfil their potential. The Head Coach will be assisted by current team members to off-load duties such a picking the team on match / training days aswell as collaboration with staff.
As a community organisation that is exclusively run by volunteers, we quite simply not exist without the commitment of our players, management, committee, sponsors and by no means our new Glebe Gorillas F.C. Head & Reserve Coach. We hope you come on-board on our journey and help bring the Glebe Gorillas to the next level and continue the fantastic work which was done by our former coaching staff Jono Cooper, Adam Burns (now London Gorillas Head Coach), Kieran Murphy (now London Gorillas President), Declan Moore and many other. We look forward to add you to the hall of fame of coaches which brought success to this fantastic club.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organise, conduct and evaluate Glebe Gorillas team training sessions and matches
- Manage equipment, players, support staff and rosters
- Deliver tactical and technical coaching and foundations to players
- As required, work alongside and/or assist the club’s underpinning sides.
- 3 Points every week
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience working with senior players
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Player retention and recruitment
- Experience in managing a team or willing to take a team to the next level
- To apply, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com by Saturday, 31st of December 2017.
- For any more information please head over to our website (www.glebegorillas.com.au) or Facebook page and send a message and we get back to you as soon as possible. (https://www.facebook.com/glebegorillasfc/)
- Job Type: Part-time
- coaching: 1 year (or part of a football internship)
- Loves being part of a great club with over 60 players from all over the world that enjoy a beer after their saturday afternoon game.
Register your interest